CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-07T23:00:35+00:002010 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2022-02-07T23:00:35+00:00
- Drain and refill oil. Change oil filter. Top fluids. Set tire pressure. Check vehicle over for safety defects & maintenance.
- Scan the engine computer for history codes. Check brake pad thickness without taking off wheels. Check conditions of belts, hoses, tune up parts without taking things apart, fluids, exhaust, suspension, steering, tires, heat, ac & fan operation. Test driven.
- Rear body work received check
- Drain transmission fluid and refill
- TIRE ROTATION AND BALANCE
- change out for valve stem . balance
- Left fog light out
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable) and replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Diane G. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/6/2022