CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-12T22:59:54+00:002013 Hyundai Accent CRM Mitchell1 2023-01-12T22:59:54+00:00
- Scan the engine computer for history codes. Check brake pad thickness without taking off wheels. Check conditions of belts, hoses, tune up parts without taking things apart, fluids, exhaust, suspension, steering, tires, heat, ac & fan operation. Test driven.
- CUSTOMER SAYS ENGINE LIGHT FOR CAT CODE COMES ON AND OFF. P0420. DIAG
- Drain and refill oil. Change oil filter. Top fluids. Set tire pressure. Check vehicle over for safety defects & maintenance.
- TIRE ROTATION AND BALANCE
- Topped off the brake fluid and flush out the lines till clean. Bled system of any air. Check for proper operation and test driven.
- Drain, flush with coolant flusher & re-fill coolant. Flushed 2 times if nessessary. Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Checked for overheating afterwards.
- Drain transmission fluid and refill
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Lourdes A. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/11/2023