- Drain and refill oil. Change oil filter. Top fluids. Set tire pressure. Check vehicle over for safety defects & maintenance.
- Scan the engine computer for history codes. Check brake pad thickness without taking off wheels. Check conditions of belts, hoses, tune up parts without taking things apart, fluids, exhaust, suspension, steering, tires, heat, ac & fan operation. Test driven.
- Inspect vehicle for lights, exhaust system, emissions, tires, tire pressure, window tint, windshield, mirrors, front end, suspension, seat belts & body
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace
Joe S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/11/2023